Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Magic beans

I was hoping to do some gardening this summer, but realized being outside might not be a good idea (there's an odd person living in the state property behind our house). So I was really happy when my brother got a bean growing kit from the library. And being a teenager, he relinquished the kit to me!




Now all there is left is the waiting. I get irked at waiting as much as the next person, but sometimes waiting is a good thing. Even though it doesn't look like anything is happening, maybe something really is underneath.

But...While I'm waiting, there's so much time to grow. Just because I'm waiting, that doesn't mean that I can't do anything to prepare. Maybe I'm not given this time to "wait" per se, but instead to grow and prepare for what God has planned up the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment